2008年11月5日 星期三

Barry Manilow - I Write The Songs [MV]

Barry Manilow - I Write The Songs [MV]
CHORUS I write the songs that make the whole world sing I write the songs of love and special things I write the songs that make the young girls cry I write the songs, I write the songs My home lies deep within you And I've got my own place in your soul Now, when I look out through your eyes I'm young again, even though I'm very old CHORUS Oh my music makes you dance And gives you spirit to take a chance And I wrote some rock 'n' roll so you can move Music fills your heart Well, that's a real fine place to start It's from me it's for you It's from you, it's for me It's a worldwide symphony CHORUS I am Music (music) and I write the songs

分享你生命中快樂的事 分享你生命中難過的事 分享你生命中一切的一切 你會發現 分享也是一種獲得
按此處申請加入 Penguin 企鵝聯盟
推薦一個好論壇 加入 Penguin企鵝聯盟 好康的 Blog 分享
真的要去討厭一個人的時候 先想想他的好唄~

沒有留言: